Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Cast of characters

I encountered some interesting people this morning. One was in his late 20's, early 30's light-skinned man was shouting, "Is it okay to drink on the ferry?" He was saying this as he was drinking malt liquor and in front of 5 cops. The cops did nothing.
Then there was a dark-skinned man in his late teens, early 20's, listening to music, quoting, "My baby girl is going to suck my cock," very loudly. Again, in front of the same cops. 2 of them basically told him to be quiet.
Just what I needed as I was trying to read and stay warm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have been having one CRAZY week. Hope the kitties are feeling better....I hate the sound of a cat throwing up....mine has trouble with hairballs and throws up instead. Hope things get better!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! Ick! Well, the next time you're feeling a teeny bit insecure just look around (the ferry) and know that you are a wonderful person! I usually head to the local farmers market when I'm feeling that way. I don't know why the farmer's market here attracts such weirdlies, but it does.