Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday's Feast

Today's Friday Feast:

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television?
-an 8

Soup
If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick?
-Watchers by Dean Koontz

Salad
What is your favorite breakfast food?
-breakfast burrito (eggs, sausage, cheese in a tortilla)

Main Course
Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00.
-read a book

Dessert
How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?
-depends on how busy my mind is-about a half hour I think

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply loved your salad!!! Yummy!!! Thanks for a great feast!

Come over and share in My Feast too! And bring some friends along!!

Hootin Anni said...

I just knew by the time I started reading everyone's menus, I'd be starving.

Your breakfast burrito sounds heavenly!!

Happy feasting.

Joseph C. Harris said...

I would echo hootin' anni. Your burrito sounds delicious. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. Come back any time.

Anonymous said...

I loved your feast answers--especially the breakfast burrito!!

Gill said...

Oh my goodness, all these delicious breakfasts are making me hungry. I'd love to try a breakfast burrito, sounds lovely!

Kare said...

As in McDonald's breakfast burrito? YUMMMMMMMMM