Sunday, July 01, 2007

The weekend

It's been an emotional roller coaster ride. Insecurities have increased. Thinking about what I really want in life needs to be my focus, not be so focused on others. I know that I don't want things to end. I do want some things to change and I can only hope that they do. I know that I have some things to work on and I will try and hope that what I'm willing to work so hard for is there at the end.
I've been doing a lot of stitching-as you saw, I finished the exchange project. I've also been doing a lot of the Love Quilt square. I'll post a picture in the morning. I made it out to the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens this morning and did a little writing and walking around to try to help clear out my head. It helped a little.

1 comment:

Dawn T. said...

((hugs)) I hope all works out for you quickly.