Friday, July 13, 2007

This Week's Adopt a Pet (Local)



This guy is Marlowe and he's a Tabby - Grey,Domestic Short Hair-gray

Size: Medium
Age: Adult
Gender: Male
ID: Marlowe

Notes: Hello there! I'm Marlowe and I was rescued from a backyard in Brooklyn. I may look like an intense, street-tough guy but looks can be deceiving! I am the gentlest and most loving cat who wants nothing more than to curl up beside you. I am a gentle soul and I'm very fond of other cats. I am approximately 2 years old and I have FIV (a comprimised immune system). But, with a good diet and a loving home, I can live a long and happy life -like any other cat with FIV. I would be a wonderful companion to another FIV cat or as single cat. Won't you please come and meet me? [Marlowe has recently come back after several months in a loving, but temporary foster home, where he did wonderfully. Won't you consider giving him a permanent home?]

This pet is up to date with routine shots.
This pet is already house trained.
This pet has been altered.

He's available through Infinite Hope.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Hey, girl...hope you are feeling better than a couple of posts ago. I'm here for ya if you need to just get your feelings out...just email me, okay?