Sunday, May 11, 2008

Another number added to my age

But first...Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there.

Yup, this year, my birthday falls on mom's day. Last night, Joey took me out for dinner. Ended up being beer and buffalo wings. Then we hit a music/vido store where I picked up the latest Def Leppard and Counting Crows CDs along with Inside Man DVD. Today, I don't have much planned. Going to probably watch some movies and get groceries. Maybe even do some laundry...how exciting! What I hate is that I can't remember what I did last year. Sorry Scott-can you remember? I think that seeing Live on my 30th has blinded me for all birthdays to come!

2 comments:

Dawn T. said...

Happy Birthday Jen!! I hope you have a great day.:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jen! Don't feel bad, I can't remember what I did last week!!