Friday, May 23, 2008

Today's the day....

Audit time. Needless to say, I was extremely annoyed and then even got enraged. I heard that my boss, the founder of the agency, came into the conference room that we were using...I happened to be out of the room at the time...and had a blank look on her face like she didn't understand what we were doing. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!??!?! I was so angered when I heard that I had to leave the room and went to talk to the executive director. Here we are, trying to salvage her agency because she and her former partners screwed it up. I was so pissed. In fact, I still am....maybe it's because I worked 11.5 hours yesterday going through charts, never got a thank you or can I help you from her or others, my workers weren't there like they were supposed to be, I got hardly any sleep, and am already here to go through more charts before the auditors come this afternoon. Damn this job.

1 comment:

Dawn T. said...

((HUGS)))