Saturday, May 31, 2008

Plans for the weekend

Well, first a happy birthday to a dear friend, Ken.
Today, Joey and I are meeting up with my friend Julie to see Indiana Jones and I'm finally going to meet her other dog Roscoe. I met her Lucy when she brought her into work...that's how I know Julie.
Joey's car is still not working. It's slightly driveable but he will probably get stuck someone once again if the fuel pump isn't taken care of so last night we got it towed to a mechanic he has used before. We're both hoping it's not going to cost as much as it's estimated. So until it gets fixed, we're on one car. So not too many plans are going to be made because of money.
Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll have my review of Indy up later on my movie blog (check sidebar for link).

No comments: