Thursday, May 08, 2008

Determination

I was determined last night to NOT do any work at home after 5pm. I actually managed to do it. I even managed to turn my mind off of it when I started thinking about work. I did some work on the needlepoint project that I'm working on for my aunt and uncle. No pictures as I'm still learning how to upload the pictures from my camera to Joey's computer.
I even pampered myself by taking a bubblebath and relaxing.
However, I ended up sleeping on the living room floor because when Joey came to bed, I couldn't go back to sleep. So in order to not toss and turn and wake him up and steal the covers, I left.
Maybe that's why I got so heated and upset during a meeting this morning. I just don't understand what it has to take for people to listen to workers who actually do their job and make the best tries to do their job appropriately but because the so called team leader doesn't communicate crap, it gets blamed onto my worker. I'm really close to saying fuck this job and social work. People need to listen, especially to stuff that they don't want to listen to. And, even better, admit when they have fucked up and try to remedy the situation before it gets to the point of where it's at now.
So now I'm home. Frustrated with myself because I ended up in tears at work. Frustrated that I forgot something at work in order to do some paperwork and I refuse to do it twice. So now, I can go and attempt to go through the latest progress notes that I also brought home.
Thank God I'm on vacation next week.

No comments: