Friday, May 16, 2008

My last day.....

and I have the pleasure of heading into work...at least it's only to pick up my paycheck. And I'll be giving some work back to people.
Yesterday, I ended up going to both Michael's and AC Moore. I only picked up some yarn that was on sale...now if I could only find my crochet stuff...and a hoop for my needlework...finally got one as attempting to do my mom's teapot wasn't really working well without a hoop.
I also watched Homicide and watched Boots sleeping in a box...I'll post a picture later.
Joey and I went out for Indian last night. Despite the poor quality of service and the flies that wanted in our food....the food was EXCELLENT. It was as good as the restaurant, Joy, that Scott and I used to go to in New York City. Unfortunately for Scott, it's no longer there.

1 comment:

Dawn T. said...

Payday is always a good day!