Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Confusion

Well, I'm basically sitting here with a dilemma on my mind. I have a job offer but it's for a job that I don't want. I told them that I would let them know tomorrow what I had decided. I'm still waiting to see about the other agency that I interviewed with last week. I was told that the position that I wanted was being restructed or something. I haven't gotten a confirmation about salary yet for a position with that agency. I know that they are interested in me. But it's not for something that I really want to do. Part of me is like take the offered job. But I don't want to take it to only turn around and leave. It's not fair to the agency or the families that I would begin working with. Part of me wouldn't mind a couple days off-especially since it's supposed to hit 100+ next week. Decisions, decisions. Any opinions are welcomed.

1 comment:

Janaina said...

Have you decided on what you are going to do? =)