Friday, July 18, 2008

Updates

The interview went fine...however salary and benefits was not part of the discussion. The guy I interviewed with didn't have the information. I did get a call from them today wanting me back this afternoon but I was already on the way home so I called them back and asked for sometime next week. I also have another interview scheduled for next Wednesday.
Found out that I'm not getting paid next week like I had expected....not until the 8th sigh....the bills are just piling. Fortunately for me, my fantastic cousin loaned me some money earlier this week and the bank of my brother opened up. Thank God for family.
Now I'm home for a relaxing weekend-have to go to the library and return a book and I'm not sure what else I'll be doing. Joey has to work tomorrow.

No comments: