Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sigh

Still no real job prospects...not even a phone call from Michael's or JoAnn Fabrics or the several other places I filled out an application for. I have a small chance of working with adults in Durham...not really my thing...but I need a job.
Yesterday all the files went bye-bye to the governing agency. They had sent over a crew of about 10 people-mostly kids doing community service and three nasty supervisors. They acted like they didn't want to be there...I didn't want them there either. We weren't ready for them to be there and certainly not for a crew of 10. So they basically stood around staring at us while we were finishing up. Very nerve-wracking to say the least.
Tiger is doing much better. He took his last dose of medication this morning. Thank you for your kind words and thoughts.
Not 100% sure what this weekend is going to bring me other than a free couch that Joey and his coworker Otis are picking up tomorrow and hopefully today a free papasan chair that my friend Jen and I are getting today (if we can get into the building). Joey is supposed to be getting together with his former bandmates to play and hang out. I'll probably go...at least to see and play with the puppies. I do want to get some stitching done. I did work on an older piece last week. I need to take a picture and post it.
Hope you all have a good weekend.

No comments: