Sunday, July 27, 2008

Update

Thank God that I didn't have to put Tiger down yesterday. At around 5am, he peed and started eating. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep Friday night. Thank you Dawn and Tammy for your kind words and your hugs. Right now, he's doing a lot better and chasing his sister and mom around.
Yesterday, my brother came to look at my car. My car has been acting up and has a loud noise and vibration going on. He says that my car won't fall apart on me on the highway so I'm okay. He did change the brake pads and is willing to come over again to fix something else if the mechanic I confer with agrees. It's nice to know that I have his support when I need it.

3 comments:

Taminator said...

Good news! I'm happy for you and especially for Tiger. :)

Tammy

Dawn T. said...

I am so happy to hear things are looking up!

Joke said...

Great to read such good news, now you can catch some extra sleep :)