Sunday, August 17, 2008

Concert

The concert was good last night. I'm still trying to recover-throat is a little sore. Collective Soul opened up the night and had a decent set-played for an hour and played their bigger hits. They do have a new album. Blues Traveler was next and was better than Collective Soul even though I like Collective Soul better. Blues also played for an hour and have a new album coming out. And then...it was Live. It wasn't as good as on my birthday but I did sing every song and had a good time doing it. This was the closest that I've sat seeing them. Maybe one of these tours it will be front row. In purchasing a t-shirt, I noticed that they have on one of their shirts, the name of where they played last night, misspelled. It amused me and Joey a lot. So now I'm off to get my throat back to normal and keep rotating their songs from last night through my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time seeing your favorite bands. :o)