Monday, August 04, 2008

I want off of this ride

After a week of Tiger doing fantastic, yesterday was not a good day. I took him to the vet this morning after about 18 hours of him not eating, going to the bathroom, etc. I told the vet my situation and how I could not afford to pay for surgery, etc. He agreed to a payment plan so I can afford to pay for Tiger to have his penis removed. Yes, it sounds aggressive and it is. But this should limit the amount of blockages that he'll have the rest of his life. The vet did not want to put him down as he's only 4 years old. So we will see what happens. Hopefully everything will work out and this rollercoaster will stop.

2 comments:

Taminator said...

Oh, I hope the surgery works for Tiger. I hate it when my furbabies aren't well. :( Give him kisses from me.

And good for the vet for creating a payment plan. That shows his heart is in the right place.

Tammy

Dawn T. said...

I hope this works for him! I am thrilled that the vet worked a payment plan with you.

Take care of that poor boy and let us know how he is doing.