Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Updates

Tiger came home yesterday afternoon. He isn't happy about wearing a collar but then none of us would be either. Me being the overly cautious when it comes to my cats, noticed some bumps around the sutures that weren't there last night so it was back to the vet this morning. Luckily, they said that it was normal and provided me with some more medication. My concern is now he hasn't eaten all day. I'm about to go in the bedroom and see if I can feed him-he didn't want anything before.
On the job front, I had a horrible interview this afternoon. It was with an agency that has only been around a year. The woman had my resume in front of her so she knew that I supervised the position that I was applying for. Even with that, she wanted to go over and over what the job entails. Uh....I know...I supervised this position...Hello? And then at the very end, she told me that the position was part-time thanks to NC changing their damn minds about services ONCE again. Luckily, I have an interview scheduled for tomorrow and another one scheduled for Friday. So hopefully, something will work out.
Other than that, everything is status quo. Joey continues to go to school and is doing very well. Suzie and Boots are their usual crazy selves. My parents move to Kentucky last week was successful.

2 comments:

Dawn T. said...

I'm glad to hear Tiger is doing well enough to come home from the vet. Don't feel bad about being an over cautious mommy!! 'Cuz it is better safe than sorry.:)

I hope the rest of the job interviews go better for you this week.

Lucy said...

Good Luck on the interviews....I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!