Monday, August 18, 2008

It's been a good day

First and foremost, Tiger has his sutures out and no longer has to wear that collar. He's right now giving himself a bath that he probably has been wanting to do for the last couple of weeks. Suzie and Boots are slowly becoming used to having him around again.
Second of all, I started my new job today. It was a typical first day, reading policy and procedure manuals. It was nice to talk to some people about being in the same situation as me (working in a step-down position) but I'm hopeful that it will all work out in the end.
All in all, a pretty good day....topped off with a slice of cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the job is a keeper! Oh yum! The Daddy and I just took The Girl to Cheesecake Factory for her birthday and of course, we had to have the cheesecake. Delish!

Lucy said...

Wooo...Whaaa....did someone say CHEESECAKE FACTORY???????????????