Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What's been going on?

I would like to say that I'm back in the routine of working but I'm not. Almost every day reinforces why I never wanted to go back to direct care. For example, I didn't get home until 6:30 last night. Now, for those of you out there that know me personally, you know that isn't good for me. I'm trying to hang on though.
Joey has been dealing with some internal issues and it's taking a toll. I'm trying to be there the best that I can for him but it's hard since I'm not happy myself. But he has decided to try to quit smoking. Woohoo! I know how hard it is as I've done it before myself. He has been able to do it in the past so I know that he can do it again. Just need to stock the house up with food! :)
Tiger is doing fantastic along with his mom and sis.
I did some needlepoint last night on a project for my aunt that I've been working on for 5+ years...oops. No pictures as it's a stamped needlepoint.
Finally saw The Dark Knight-opinion is on my movie blog-link is in the sidebar.
Not much else has been going on...still trying to motivate myself to lose weight. I want to start again with Weight Watchers but I need the money and time to go to meetings.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I don't smoke but I applaud anyone who can stop!! Good luck to him!