Saturday, March 10, 2007

Another weekend

It's about halfway through another weekend. I practiced the new art of dumasity by forgetting my wallet when I went grocery shopping. Luckily, Scott met me with my wallet and the grocery store hide my groceries safely for me. Then I came home and took about a 3 hour nap. Not the best way of spending the first warm weekend of 2007 but I guess my body needed the sleep. Since I'm still not feeling 100%, I decided not go and help celebrate our friend, Lois's birthday. Scott went over and I'm going to work on my brother's latch hook. Maybe I'll get it done this week.
Tomorrow's another trip to Weight Watchers and see the damage. Maybe Scott and I will play a game or two tomorrow when I come back. If not, it's crafts plus the NCAA Selection Show for the Big Dance.

No comments: