Monday, March 19, 2007

Picture Time

As promised...

Here's the anklet that I made for myself




Here's the needlepoint that I made for my mother for Christmas last year.



Here's the Corvette latch hook I made for my brother for Christmas last year.



Here's my latest finish-the latch hook for my brother.



Here's a close-up of the writing on the cross-stitch that I made for my father's birthday last year.


Here's the cross-stitch that I made for my father's birthday last year. I made it into a magnet.



This is the bookmark that I made for the bookmark exchange in one of my Yahoo Groups.



This is the latch hook that I made for my girlfriend, Tricia, when she had her little boy last year.

1 comment:

Kitty Couture said...

Wow, haven't you been busy! Everything looks great, and is so varied. Way to go!!