Friday, March 09, 2007

Crafting Update

Well so much for my rotation. So much for me getting my brother's birthday gift finished before his birthday (this Sunday). I did get past the halfway point this week on the huge latch hook for him. Luckily for me, the next few gifts do not need to be done for a while so I'll hopefully get them finished sooner than later. I've been a good girl and not bought any new stash other than what I normally would get (magazines, fabric). I do have the 3 friendship bracelets to make for my immediate office mates and 100 more for a charity. Hopefully, I'll get some stuff done this weekend.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Very happy birthday to your brother.Tell you for some more innovative and wonderful Birthday Gifts ideas you can visit my blog if you want. take care. lol. ciao