Friday, March 23, 2007

Les Miz

Took myself out to see Les Miserables on Broadway last night. I've seen this musical a couple of times before. My review of last night's performance is mixed. Some performers had outstanding performances. Others were not as strong as I've seen in the past. I was happy to see Lea Salonga back on the stage. I've seen her in Miss Saigon. Not as many performers acting on Law and Order in this show. Many of the performers were in the touring group for Les Miz. It's so nice receiving codes for discount tickets!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so envy you. I'm a huge Les Miz fan. I've seen the show 12 times in various locales (including twice on Broadway).

I saw Lea Salonga back in 1993 in the show and would love to see her again. I'm a fan of her as well.

I'd love to see this cast and production! But alas, I'm poor and a few thousand miles away....