Sunday, March 04, 2007

Weekend

Another weekend is almost over. Yesterday was the usual grocery shopping. I did manage to get some work done on the latch hook for my brother-however that's going to be late as next week is his birthday and I'm only about halfway done with it. I watched a heartbreaking lost for Syracuse. Damn those Villanova Wildcats!
This morning was Weight Watchers. I really need to focus and stop gaining back this weight. Of course, all the support that I could get would also help. Now it's trying to come up with the energy to do something crafty.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Hey, I'm with you on the weight thing. Found out my regular doc appointment is not for a month and half so I have time to hit the treadmill. So, I guess I'll have to put up the weight ticker...anyway, my nephew is getting married at the end of June so that's always reason to get the body in shape for all that wedding dancing!