Monday, April 30, 2007

Anybody need a mushroom?

For those of you who might remember the leaking wall/ceiling problems that Scott and I had last year, there's more to it. We thought that the wall and ceiling were fixed but found out after the first rain or snow fall that it wasn't the case. We had tried contacting our management company but conveniently the number is not working. So...we just have been living with the walls looking like crap and the mold in the back room which we barely use. We get home last night and notice something coming out of the wall. We weren't sure what it was-kinda looked like a nail coming out of the wall. So this morning, thanks to the growth of fungus, I noticed that it was indeed a mushroom growing out of our wall. I have to laugh about it because if I don't, I'm going to get really angry. So if you need a mushroom, let me know!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

That could be a new specie of mushroom ;) Good to keep your sense of humor...
Speaking of mushrooms, the other day I had taken some from a chopped tree trunk, and it smelled like the mushrooms we eat, but I threw it away since we were not sure its edible.

Kare said...

oh no.
Keep smiling!