Sunday, April 29, 2007

We're back

Had a good writing class yesterday...handed in my story...we'll see what the class says about it next week. I had a celebrity sighting on my way to the subway to go meet up with Scott at Grand Central-I walked by Kristen Johnston (3rd Rock from the Sun). I saw her, recognized her, then heard her voice-confirmed it for me.
After not wanting to go to CT-just felt rushed and wanted some time to myself-we went up and went out to dinner with Scott's family to celebrate his dad's birthday. Had an excellent chicken with roasted peppers and Gorgonzola cheese sauce over bowtie pasta-yummy! And a raspberry chocolate cheesecake...mmm...mmm...mmm
Today was the shower and after helping Scott's aunt with his grandmother (she's in an assisted living home) and bringing her to the shower, I helped the mom-to-be with her presents along with a couple of other women. The brunch buffet was yummy and Heather made out very well-lots of gifts.
Then it was back home again. Now to get about an hour of relaxation in before hitting the sack. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

No comments: