Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday's Feast

This Week's Friday's Feast

Appetizer
How fast can you type?
-not sure these days but probably around 50 words per minute

Soup
What is your favorite online game?
-don't really have one but I sometimes play on www.pogo.com

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), how intelligent do you think you are?
-I'd like to say between a 7 and an 8.

Main Course
Name three of your best teachers from your school years.
-Mrs. Sullivan (elementary)
-Mrs. Imhoff (high school)
-Lois Tepper (college)

Dessert
What are your plans for this upcoming weekend?
-going to my writing class and going to a baby shower for Scott's sister-in-law.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's funny that so far everyone is saying 7 or 8 on the intelligence scale... :) And I'm tickled to be the first to post on someone's comment section for Friday's Feast!

Anonymous said...

Great feast! I hope you have a great time at the shower! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Baby Shower! Hope you with the door prize! :)

Lucy said...

I'm not crazy about showers....so I can't say I envy you!!! Have fun anyway! (hope you show your finished cross stitch!)

Lori said...

Hmmmm, pogo.com?? I'll have to check it out. Have a good weekend:)

Kim said...

Lovely feast today. Have fun at the baby shower. Love going over to pogo.com once in a while myself. My feast is up...come on over!

Melody said...

Hi Ollie, great feast! Hope you have a great weekend!