Thursday, April 19, 2007

Interesting

Just went through the test to see how some of the people who took it answered. I do have to say that I do not have any regrets. I have learned from all of my experiences, both bad and good. I would not be the person that I am now if I had not gone through those experiences. As much as I hate being divorced...it's because I'm part of the statistic of divorced people in the US. I don't regret marrying Jeremy. I loved him (part of me still does) and I learned a lot from being with him. As for other bad experiences (od'ing, the fights that I've been in, relationships, college, etc), I've learned from them all. My life is not worth living in regret. I say...you did something, learn from it, and move on. You cannot go back and change the past. If we could, I'm sure the world would be a lot different. Just learn from what you've done, seen, or heard.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I was gonna say "Jeremy" on the one question but I didn't! Anyway, I agree with you....as much as I love my life now, I think in order to get to this point I had to go through all the other crap! It was worth it!