Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday's Feast

Here's this week's Friday Feast:

Appetizer
Name something you would not want to own.
-a giraffe (first thing that came to mind)

Soup
Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).
-just past my shoulders-nice and full, it's a medium brown with some gray and red.

Salad
Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget ___________.
-the lessons I learned from my marriage

Main Course
Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?
-Denzel Washington's wife...need I really explain why?

Dessert
Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.
-I love going to nude beaches while I'm in Hawaii.

6 comments:

ribbiticus said...

denzel's wife! good choice! come dine with me! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'd love a giraffe!! It could reach high things for me :)

Tawnya Shields said...

Happy Friday.
Your dessert sure was interesting.:o)

JHS said...

Denzel. (Sigh) His wife is a very lovely, lucky woman. They have been married a long time and are wonderful examples of how you can stay normal and be a Christian in Hollywood.

My feast is served!

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast. My feast is now up.

Melody said...

Great feast, and thanks for stopping by. :)