Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday's Feast

This week's feast.

Appetizer
Name a sound you like to hear.
-ocean waves

Soup
What is your favorite kind of cheese?
-too many to name but right now a really good extra sharp cheddar

Salad
Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?
-I attempt to but my body is set to my 4:30am wake up

Main Course
When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?
-probably yesterday-it was something for work and it didn't take me that long to remember

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I notice __dogs__________ when _I walk anywhere____________.

5 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

We have similar appetizers served. And yes, I can understand the 'inner alarm clock'

My feast is served.
Happy weekend.

Anonymous said...

I love all cheese too!!

Annie said...

What a great feast!
I agree 100% with your dessert

annie
My Life as Annie!

Mz Jackson said...

I like my cheese really sharp too! Have a good weekend.

Kim said...

Great feast today! I agree with your soup.

My feast is up...come on over!