Thursday, May 24, 2007

This Week's Adopt a Pet (National)


This is Eclipse and she's a Pointer Mix

Size: Medium
Age: Young
Gender: Female
ID: Eclipse

Notes: Hi! My name is Eclipse and if you're looking for an all around sweet dog with tons of love to give, that's me! I'm a 3 year old Pointer mix who absolutely loves to play as well as to give and recieve attention. I need an open and kind hearted forever home willing to give me the special care I need. I was born with a smaller ear drum and my ear bothers me sometimes. I never mess in my cage so I seem to be housebroken. I get along excellent with people and children and I like some other dogs as well. I have lots of love, life, and joy to give to you and your family. "WOOF!" Sincerely, Eclipse


This pet is up to date with routine shots.
This pet has been altered.

Eclipse is at White Oak Animal Safe Haven

1 comment:

Dawn T. said...

If I could I would take all these beautiful fur babies home!