Sunday, May 13, 2007

More stitching

I've been working on yet another gift-something I started a month or so ago and with the other gifts done, I can now concentrate on this one. I'm probably about 40% done. There's some different stitches that I don't normally do (satin stitches) so I'm enjoying the differences.
I also started kitting up a present for my father-he has a big garden and is now a master gardener so I'm going to cross-stitch some planters for him with some of the veggies that he grows every year. I had to order the DMC threads that I was missing so once those come, I'll probably start on those. Not sure if they will be done in time for Father's Day or his birthday which is in July.
In other news, Scott and I leave tomorrow for his grandmother's wake and then I come back home so I can go back to work on Tuesday while Scott stays for the funeral. I wonder how much work I'll actually get done on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Dawn T. said...

Looking forward to seeing the planters:)

Anonymous said...

My goodness, you've been a very busy crafter! Sounds heavenly!