Monday, April 10, 2006

Commuting

Well, I got some rather bothersome news today. I'll be continuing to do my total of 3 hours commuting until I don't know when. Needless to say I'm pissed off about it. The space where my office will eventually be is opening next week and instead of assisting the people that I'm sharing space with, I'm stuck going up to the Bronx. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I'm not a supervisor. . Plus this 3 hour daily commute is really running me down. We shall see what will happen.

3 comments:

Oliver Oberdorf said...

an hour and a half?!

sorry, still shocks me that you do that. My limit is an hour, and even then.. bleh!

ollie1976 said...

Oly-I was told it was temporary for only about 6 weeks back on March 1-so that's why I'm getting more pissed off about it every day. To me it's nonsense and after next week there is no reason for me to have to continue the madness.

Gemma said...

you are a braver bird than me honey. i moan about an hour's commute! Least it provides good reading time though!
Mindi XXX
http://mindisworld.blogspot.com