Friday, April 07, 2006

Haven't had much to say

Not much as been going on with my life. Scott and I are still doing great. Even though I'm insanely jealous of him being on jury duty. I'm home sick right now and watching Tiger play with a toy mouse. Work is there-still have the insane commute and not happy that my specific role will not be starting for a couple of more months. The last to be developed in fact. So even though I'm enjoying not running around with my head cut off, I still wish that I could be doing what I signed on for.
I'm still totally psyched about my birthday. Not a day has gone by where I haven't said to myself that I'm going to see Live on my birthday-just totally rocks. I continue to torture Scott with Rachel Ray at 6pm but then we get to "listen to Scott yell at the television" at 7 (jeopardy). I say it in jest but I really enjoy learning that Scott has lots of things up in that brain of his. Reinforces that I made a great choice in Scott. I have been trying to help both Scott and I with doing some low fat cooking for dinner. I've been enjoying what I've made so far and it seems that Scott also has been enjoying it. Certainly beats having the same old thing day after day, week after week.

No comments: