Saturday, April 22, 2006

Saturday

and 19 days and counting until I see Live!!!! Oh yeah, and my birthday. Luckily yesterday I had a nice quiet day at work and no eventful commute home. Good way to end the week. I'm also feeling better. Which is a bonus. Now if only my damned husband would do what he should have done months ago....Now I'm busy watching Scott roll up shit (Katamari). I think that I'm going to go ahead and make some bread.
Tomorrow is Monopoly/retro game day and I'm looking forward to playing Monopoly again. After playing it several times (around 20) last summer, I've missed playing it and it should be interesting playing it with the people that are attending.
I've managed to finish a craft project this week. Now I have to start a new one in time for a certain day and find a frame for my last one. Oh and finish up Scott's anklet. Ta ta for now

No comments: