Saturday, April 01, 2006

It's official

On 2 levels-

I received the Live tickets yesterday in the mail-Woo hoo! It also was reinforced when Scott and I went to the Hard Rock yesterday and unplugged version of Lightening Crashes played.

I have legal proof that my husband is the biggest laziest son of a bitch, mother fucker that I have ever known. Because he continues to refuse to speak to me about our divorce, I went to check to see if I could file and what the status was. Unfortunately, I cannot do anything since he still has about 2 more weeks to serve me and because he's just a dumbass and hasn't done it I have to sit and wait. Luckily for me, my new office space should be opening soon and I'll be able to handle it duriing lunch instead of taking a whole day off to get this situation corrected quickly. Fucking son of a bitch.

No comments: