Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Football

In order to answer Sue's question, I figured that I would just make a post out of it. For those of you who did not see her question, she asked if I was a Jets or Giants fan. My answer....neither. I've been a Miami Dolphins fan since I was about 5. That's when I chose my teams based on their uniforms. My other favorites back then were Chicago, Raiders, and the Redskins. Currently, it's Miami and anyone who beats on the Bills (bunch of crybabies). You'll see me cheer for Philadelphia-only because they have Donovan McNabb (a former Syracuse University player). I've been known to cheer for both the Jets and Giants-depending on my fantasy teams and who they're playing. When watching games, I'll usually pick a team that I want to win but not necessarily one of my favorites.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I like your criteria! I think I did the same with the Redskins! I'm trying to be a 49er fan. I hope they have a good season, however, they aren't making it easy!