Friday, October 27, 2006

Ho hum

That's about all that's going on....did stuff today that isn't in my job description but at least I got lots of thank yous from the higher-ups. Also was able to get some of my frustrations out in the open-not like they were any surprises to who I spoke with.
Tonight might be game night between Scott and myself-Me want to slay some dragons!
Tomorrow we're getting Morgan and Alice's couch and getting rid of Lisa's old couch. Should be interesting to see how the kids react to it. Even better, Scott isn't asking me to go in my old neighborhood to get the van-now I get to avoid the ghosts.
Of course, ghosts continue to visit where they aren't wanted-guess they still need to see what happy lives look like.
Counting down the days until I get to experience some warmer temperatures-of course, knowing my luck, it will be snowing when Scott and I get back.
Not much else is going on.

No comments: