Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Life as we know it

Okay so that's a line from a REM song and I don't like REM-go figure.
I'm still indecisive about something very major in my life. It boils down to if I'm able to handle the compromises that have been made. Some things I'm not used to and I'm trying to deal with it. Nothing horrible. Nothing that is so unreasonable.
Then there's my depression which seems to have taken a backdoor entrance into my body. It could be because my office has no windows so I don't get a lot of sunshine. I'm trying something different this time around and I'm not looking forward to trying it but if it saves me and other things, then I'll try it.
Work is the same. It's still not what I want to do for the rest of my life but then again, I'm not 100% sure what I want to do. There's writing-which I would really need to go to some classes to be better at it. There's forensic psychology but I really don't want to go back to school-that's more due to laziness than anything else. There's still that dream of watching humpback whales in Hawaii and doing research-but again there's that going back to school and taking courses which I already know that I don't care enough about.
So who knows where I'll end up going on this bumpy road called life.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I say go for the Hawaii thing!!!