Thursday, October 19, 2006

Yet another vet visit

This time it was for Suzie-she has been sneezing and crying a little bit more than usual and Monday morning she had some white mucus coming from her eye-so to be safer than sorry, I took her in today. Clean bill of health-if it was anything, my vet thinks that she's over it and probably was just a cold. However, I do have to go back and get cat food for Tiger.
I really wish that Scott would show me how to take the pictures off of his camera onto the computer so I can show you our children but I guess I'll continue to try to be patient.

2 comments:

silentdibs said...

Just remind me when you, me, the camera, and the laptop are all in the same place at the same time.

Lucy said...

Remind heck...just hit him over the head with the camera!! LOL