Monday, December 11, 2006

I've been tagged (by Sue)

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. social worker
2. stats tutor
3. cashier
4. group home manager

Four movies I would and or do watch over and over again:
1. Wizard of Oz
2. The Princess Bride
3. Willy Wonka
4. A Christmas Story

Four places I have lived:
1. Ontario, NY
2. Southampton, NY
3. Brooklyn, NY
4. Bronx, NY

Four t.v. shows I love to watch:
1. Big Brother
2. Survivor
3. Lost
4. CSI

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Japan
3. California
4. Florida

Four of my favorite foods (meals):
1. Mexican
2. anything with chocolate
3. chicken
4. shrimp burrito from Wrapp Factor

Four of my favorite books:
1. Watchers by Dean Koontz
2. Stand by Stephen King
3. Chalotte's Web
4. Where the Red Fern Grows

Four friends who I want to do this Meme:
whoever wants to do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great list and interesting jobs, Jen. My daughter just read Red Fern for school this year and was all mad about the ending! LOL!