Friday, December 08, 2006

Sorry

To my regular viewers-sorry that I haven't been updating. Been running around at work like a crazy woman and Scott's laptop decided to commit suicide so computer time at home has been extremely limited.
So woke up today and no matter how hard I was imagining that I was on a Hawaiian beach, the frigid temperatures still ripped through me.
Royal family is cute and have a new gift that they have been utilizing-made them a latch hook for them to lie on. Scott kinda suggested last night that I should make one for each of them as they tend to not want to share with each other. Maybe...
Been watching some movies lately-all are updated on my movie blog.
Judged my first book last night-I'm a judge for design for recreational/sports books. I have to admit that it's fun-the little bookworm that I am.
Work has been busy-meaning lots of traveling.
Weight continues to come off even though I've lost a lot of my motivation to do anything about it-probably the hibernation fact.
Scott's still my sexy man even with me not seeing much of him this week.
Healed from a very uncomfortable doctor appointment-shall see how the follow-up exams go.
So I'm still alive and relatively drama-free.

No comments: