Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Made Out Like a Bandit

Christmas with Scott's family was good even with the ongoing traveling from this place to another. Luckily the trip up was uneventful. Met up with Marc and headed to their father's home to open presents with him and the rest of the immediate family. Gave Scott a couple of his presents-seemed happy, especially about the book I got him. Then it was off to Jan's to drop off our luggage and then head off to his grandmother's spot-very nice home that she's in-then it was back to Jan's for football, sandwiches, and games. I came to win a game called Caribbean and then won a couple of hands of Mystery Rummy.
Then it was Christmas morning and we were off to Lisa's and her family's home for breakfast and more opening of presents. I received a lot of great books and great dvds that I'm looking forward to reading and watching. Also got some great gifts from Scott-stuff I had been wanting for a while. He received the cross-stitch that I made and he didn't seem 100% thrilled by it-I'm hoping that it was just the intimate nature of it. Then it was off to Marc and his family's for Christmas dinner and football. And, of course, the animals. Marc's a vet and has a whole set of animals-3 dogs and 3 cats. Their newest kitten, Angel, is soooooooo cute. They have a Boston Terrier who decided that I was his newest best friend. I didn't mind except that he sounds more like a pig than a dog-Cathy would have loved him.
Then, this morning, it was an early trip back since Scott had to go to work before disaster struck and I hung out with the royal family.
Hope everyone else had a great Christmas for those of you who celebrate it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous...the only book I got was a recipe book...I think my family is trying to tell me something!