Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thursday?

Yes...yes...it's Thursday. I don't know what day it feels like but it doesn't feel like a Thursday. Tonight Scott and I are going out for Thai with Oly and Kim-probably the last time we get to see them before they head off across the world. Of course, with them going where they're going-it gives Scott and I an additional excuse to head over there for a visit.
Seems like all around me people are either having children or getting engaged. Makes me feel kinda isolated and more and more inpatient when it comes to my relationship with Scott. I think that overall, I've done a good job in keeping that frustration to myself and not have it come through in a negative way. I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with Scott and have a child with him. It just becomes frustrating when I want to move ahead in our life and Scott isn't fully on the same page yet. I will just continue to be patient.
This time of year is also depressing for me-several years ago, Jeremy and I were planning our wedding and tied the knot. It's upsetting to realize that I made a mistake in marrying Jeremy-no regrets-but knowing that failure is sometimes overwhelming to me. Not a day goes by when I don't think about the failed marriage and still how angry I am that Jeremy lied to me. I was never an angel in that marriage and will never claim to be. I can only hope that someday I will have complete peace within myself regarding Jeremy.
Okay, enough indepth feelings crap! The royal family continues to be so sweet and cute....well, at least to me. Most still don't like Scott for some strange reason.
With that, I'll be back later with my pet of the week.

1 comment:

Deneezer said...

Good things come to those who wait! Enjoy your dating time and it doesn't look like either of you are going anywhere. What's that little piece of paper? What's that ring? Just symbols. That's all. Love ya.. Happy New Year!