Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Update

Well, Scott's laptop is officially gone-Apple could not salvage any data on the old hard drive-which means that Scott lost a lot-game designs, pictures, etc. He's not happy about it but he is getting the computer back tonight with a new hard drive so that's good.
Work is work. Can't say too much-don't really want to either. We are having our little Secret Santa party next week-it will interesting to see if the person who I got is able to guess the reasons behind everything.
Continue to have the lack of drama but full of memories of the past. I still don't feel like I've gotten all of my points across and I still wish, at times, that I could make some understand where they have left me. It can drive me crazy at times but I think that I've been good in not letting it destroy me like it would before.
Royal family continues to be cute even though a fight did break out and consequences had to be made.

No comments: