Monday, December 04, 2006

MIA over the weekend

I was running around the City this weekend and didn't really have the time or want to post this weekend. Then Scott's laptop decided to not cooperate so when I did want to post, I couldn't.
So Saturday was an early grocery store run where people are just strange then it was off to Staten Island to pick up Scott's Christmas gift-which came out quite nicely if I must say so. Then it was to rushing home to help Scott clean the apartment in time for Oly and Kim's visit. I could have been very delayed if I had murdered this annoying woman on the bus who was screaming into her cell phone. Guess it was a good thing that I didn't take the time to teach her a lesson on respecting others around you while being on a cell phone.
Yesterday was another successful weigh-in and rush back home for football. I dyed my hair-a nice shade of auburn. And I worked on a latch hook for the royal family.

No comments: