Wednesday, February 22, 2006

4 days and counting

That's how much time I have left in my current position. I had to go to my job for my computer class and I got there early so I spent some time with my crazy coworkers before I headed to my class. I was informed that my office will be moving Thursday. Now, I don't know exactly where my office/cubicle is going to be or what exactly I'm going to have since I will only be in Manhattan part-time during the week. That leaves me curious. And most importantly, I don't know what to do with my candy store. I have a candy jar in my office that I try to keep filled up for my coworkers. There are strict rules to the candy store and I just don't know what to do with it. I've thought about leaving someone in control of it when I'm not in Manhattan or taking it with me so when I travel to the other boroughs, they have a shot at the candy store too. Decisions. Decisions. One would think that I would be thinking about more important things like packing my small closet/office that's filled with animal pictures and stuff. Nope, it's the candy store!

No comments: