Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday

I haven't had much to say today. Work was fine. My supervision wasn't too brutal today. I did find out that I'll have to be more professionally dressed up in my new position and I'm kinda cringing it. If I was having any success with my weight loss, then I probably wouldn't mind as much but since I'm feeling disappointed in myself and my body self-image is horrible, the idea of having to be in business suits and the such just isn't making me happy.
Speaking of my weight loss (read gain) I haven't had any luck. I was doing well for the first week back at Weight Watchers (lost 5 pounds) but since then I've gained and gained and gained. I've been trying to figure out what the issues are and I've been starting to binge on crap when I get home from work. Why? I don't know. Boredom? Just having crap food in the house? I haven't figured it out yet. So I'm hoping that Scott and I can both cut down on the crap that comes into the apartment and that I can curve my coming home from work bingeing. I don't want to go back to my bulimic ways of the past. I'm also trying to make it to Prospect Park to go walking on the weekends in order to boost my exercise. I used to belong to a gym and can't afford it anymore (so if there are any rich people that would like to donate some money, feel free). I miss going to the gym. It was a definite factor in my weight loss of the past. Maybe soon I can join another gym in the very near future. So hopefully I'll make it to the park this weekend. Even better would be Scott joining me but I have a feeling that he won't be able to. He was home sick today. It seems like all we do is keep trading off on being sick. We were supposed to go see Matt and Lois to play some games but because he was sick, we are not going. Maybe they can come over and play tomorrow. So I guess for someone who didn't have much to say today, I ended up having a lot.

No comments: