Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Hmmm

I was just sitting here waiting for a few minutes before I started cooking dinner for Scott and I (yes, friends I can be domestic and I haven't poisoned Scott with my cooking) and I realized that I didn't really write anything today. At work, I had no real time because my progress notes were due today and like the bad social worker that I can be at times, I had to do all of them for the month. Luckily I write stuff down during the month. Unfortunately, I had to attend a lecture right smack dab in the middle of my flow of paperwork. So I did my notes and then went to try to find Scott his toothpaste but no one seems to have it and then to get the kids their food and then on the subway. Now I was reminded again why I try to work the hours that I work. People galore. After the train, quick stop to Ctown to get the goods for dinner. I come home and am greeted by the royal family (all members) to now chill out and relax.
Oh and I actually slept through the night last night AND I was able to stay in bed all night (no breathing issues, no heat issues, no annoying neighbors). Woo Hoo!

No comments: