Sunday, February 12, 2006

First snow of 2006

It started last night around 5pm. Scott was over his friend's apartment playing a game and I was home trying to get over my feelings of what to do. Scott came home around 11-by then I was already sleeping but I woke up when I heard him come in. I was happy to have him home. Woke up this morning to about a foot of snow outside to only have it continue to fall. I wasn't happy. For one, I hate the snow despite growing up in Wayne County, New York. For two, Scott and I were supposed to go see Syracuse University play St. John's University at Madison Square Gardens. Needless to say, we didn't go. We did watch it on tv and found out that we can go to another home game since we didn't make it to today's. So I think that we're going to try to see Seton Hall. For three, the bookclub that I recently joined was rescheduled to next Sunday and I won't be able to go since Scott and I are headed up to CT and Amherst for a romantic weekend. Something that I can't wait to go.

No comments: