Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

To those of you who have sweethearts to spend this day with: enjoy and congrats.
To those of you who don't and are wanting: good luck
Valentine's Day has always meant something important to me. My dad used to get me, my brother, and my mother something small and sweet-usually in the form of chocolate and a stuffed animal for me. Later on, when I started dating, I would get flowers, usually roses (something which I've always appreciated and enjoyed receiving) and something that was usually meaningful between me and the guy. I've also always enjoyed giving something to that important someone in my life. I took some extra thought into this year's gifts for Scott and I hope that he appreciates the thought that went into them, even though one of them he won't be getting today.

No comments: